Today is the day. I am putting myself on notice that this will be the beginning of my 90 day fitness and health challenge. There will be no more cheating or temptation to over eat from this point forward, and I will make my best effort to do some sort of physical exercise 6 days per week. If that means walking for 20 minutes instead of doing my p90 workouts then so be it, but something has to be done. I'm putting it down on a calendar and holding myself accountable for staying on task this time.
There is no excuse for not following through with my goals this time, and I need to stay on track if I want to improve my life in some way. As I have said in the past, I need to be more organized, and I will make a chart to track my progress from this point forward. I will use this along with the calorie tracker on my phone to stay on task. I WILL do this. I will be a healthier person. I'm not going to check in every day on here with my progress, but I will record things on a weekly basis.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.