I hate to use this to do nothing but complain, but sometimes that's really the only good use for something like this. It's theraputic to write down complaints rather than spewing them all over others. The same old problems keep cropping up though. Laziness and procrastination continue to fracture my plans, and I'm no closer to being a healthier human being than I was months ago when I started this thing.
I keep thinking up new plans, but the more I consider them the more pointless and time consuming they seem. It's self destructive behavior at its best. I don't know when or if I will ever get my act together. There have been so many chances and so many good reasons to do so, but it never happens.
It seems pointless to make any promises anymore, or to set goals when they are constantly broken. Maybe it's time for less talking and more doing, but I need to ignore my own excuses. TIME FOR SOME CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.