The clock ticks away and I think. Not much else. I sit and think about how I don't need your approval.
I don't need to use fancy language, or clever literary technique.
I don't need to follow the conventions of properly formatted sentence structure or well balanced paragraphs.
I can scoff(?) at the laws of punctuation.
Everything is arbitrary anyway, and it's not as if anyone else will be reading this any time soon.
That is what I tell myself.
I can enjoy writing again if it weren't so important to come off sounding like anyone other than myself. Is my life that boring that I really can't think of anything interesting or relevant to say?
It's winter....perhaps I have that seasonal affective disorder they always talk about? Who is they?
I need to read more, but who and what should I read? Who has time to read anyway?
I need to lose weight, but I've tried to start losing weight so many times in the past year alone that I'm sick of listening to my own inner monologue about how I need to lose weight.
I'm going to try not to use "I" for the next several sentences. It will be difficult.
Maybe it would be better to live without electronics......no, it would be horrible.
Would it be a good idea to start making YouTube videos again? Those cameras are just sitting around collecting dust at this point. It would be a good idea to use them for something. What would they be about?
Maybe it would be fun to make a podcast instead? There isn't really anything to talk about.
//post
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.