It's only been a day since my last entry, but I wanted to put something down while I am in a decent mood. I did a pretty good job of sticking with a low calorie diet yesterday, but I didn't exercise at all last night. Getting home after 7 puts a damper on my motivation, and that's an issue that needs to be addressed somehow. I do feel a little better today, but I think the fact that I have resolved to make some changes has something to do with that. Having some sort of plan is both motivating and stressful at the same time, but it's the good kind of stress in this situation.
Today is coaching day with Carla and Mandy, and that is always some cause for concern. Confrontation is not one of my favorite things, and I don't feel like I have been performing very well at work lately. This will not likely go well, but that's no reason to hide either. It's better to face up to responsibility after all. Everything else seems to be going alright though, so there's not much else to worry about.
Randi is on short term disability right now, which means that money will be rather tight for the next several months, but we will find a way to cut back on non-essentials to get by. I'm not really worried about finances right now since money causes so much undue stress. Plus, with my plan to be less wasteful, things should be a little bit easier to manage.
I plan to exercise tonight, no matter how much I don't want to. The video diary is also high on my priority list tonight since that is a part of my overall plan. Seeing something through to the end is really what all this is about. That's not to say I'll be doing the video journal forever, but at least as a motivator until I get to the level where I want to be. I may update later with my first picture to kick off the exercise plan. It won't be pretty, but that's why it should work to motivate me, right? That's all until later!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.