Friday, June 15, 2012

Entry 6

Well, so far so good today.  I'm in a pretty good mood once again, and still feeling pretty good about my resolution to save money.  Randi's check went into the account this morning, and her payroll must be a bit behind because she received her full pay.  At least we will have a little cushion before the deposits start getting smaller.  The biggest issue I am having right now is that I haven't been exercising or eating very well lately.

It's been too easy for me to keep putting the diet and exercise off "until next week" all of the time.  That, and I have been overeating at dinner for the last three nights.  I don't know why I do it, but I always lose will power at dinner time.  I do well all day long, but I am always hungriest at night, and since I'm not at work, the food is too available to me.  I just need to do a better job of controlling myself after I get home. 

Other than that, I feel pretty good.  My enthusiasm is waning a little bit now with such a busy morning, but it's no big deal.  I'm glad to have the weekend off for once.  I just don't want to get stuck cleaning all day and wasting my time off.  I know there are things that need to get done, but I would rather enjoy myself for once since I haven't had two days off in a row for some time.  Maybe I will be able to find some balance there today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.