Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Entry 8

Things haven't been great since the last post, but I am managing.  The latest hit was going over the budget and finding out that while Randi is on disability the saving plan will be somewhat impractical.  I'm not too hung up on it, but it would have been nice to see some sort of progress going on in our savings account for once.  Still, I'm trying to have a positive outlook for the future.  Things may be rocky now, but I think I finally have the things we need to do with ourselves in mind. 

I guess the best thing to do is to try and keep a positive attitude about things right now.  If I get caught up in a cycle of negative thoughts, I will never be able to pull myself out of the hole I am digging right now. 

In terms of exercise, I have yet to start anything in earnest, but I'm not putting a high priority on it right now.  I think the most destructive thing to do right now is put myself on another program that could lead to extra stress and disappointment.  Instead, I'm trying to just live a little healthier day by day by not eating junk.  That's about all for now though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.